What people think
Parent View responses April 2023
Quotes from parent view
* My child has absolutely thrived at Northway Infants, *** loves school, has an excellent attitude towards learning & expectations from staff remain high, allowing *** to always be moved on to the next steps in *** learning.
* The school values are explained in a way that the children can understand and feel that they really play a part in the school community. Often when we are doing things at home they will refer to the SHINE values.
* I love the regular updates on class dojo it is lovely to have a little insight into what the children have been doing at school and also allows the opportunity for more conversations about their learning at home. I know that my child is safe and well cared for at school. I cannot recommend this school enough. Thank you so much for all that you do for our children.
* The school provides a wide and varied curriculum, offering children an amazing selection of opportunities. My child has been able to choose from some lovely after school clubs, allowing them to try skills they may not have otherwise had the chance to do, as well as taking part in music lessons.
* Cannot thank you all enough – you go above and beyond for every child.
* Staff are always welcoming, friendly and informative and we feel lucky to be part of this school.
*Outstanding school and staff
*Our child is thriving at Northway infants and absolutely adores coming in. The curriculum is varied and really captures her desire to learn.
* Not only does my child get the support they need but also as parents we too receive amazing support.
*Parents interaction has been fantastic from keeping updated by weekly newsletters, ClassDojo, workshops, inviting parents in for events – fantastic and very much appreciated.
* Children aren’t young for long and these moments we cherish and it is great knowing they are in fantastic hands.
* Best communication and every member of staff is approachable and lovely.
* Thank you to all the staff at Northway Infants and helping our children to SHINE.
Parent View April 2022
Northway Infant School is a friendly and caring environment.
This school is fantastic, every child and parent is important to them and they genuinely care. Thank you very much!
We really appreciate the excellent work carried out by the leadership team and staff in making this an excellent school which my child absolutely loves. Thank you!
My child loves it here and the transition from pre-school to Northway Infants has been second to none!
We appreciate all the extra things that are provided at school – Wheelie Wednesday, discos, house rewards, house point certificates etc… they mean an awful lot to a little person!
So pleased and impressed how my child is progressing with Read Write Inc.
My child has thrived at this school and is keen to attend every day.
There are currently no comments.