The Governors of Northway Infant School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious Deputy Head teacher for September 2020. This will be a 1 year, full time fixed term post due to the current DHT fulfilling the role of interim head for the academic year 2020-2021.
Northway Infant School is an outstanding school that provides an education which excites, challenges and motivates each child in preparation for their future. Our school is at the heart of the community and works closely with Northway Pre-school and Carrant Brook Junior School.
We are looking for a Deputy Head teacher:
- with a commitment to work closely alongside a dedicated team who will keep our children’s’ learning at the heart of every decision
- who is an excellent infant/primary practitioner, who can lead by example
- with passion and the ability to inspire a talented, hard-working and motivated staff and our children
- to help build on our successes, our school’s strengths and high expectations
- who is creative, enthusiastic, flexible, efficient and approachable with strong positive communication skills
- fully support the aims and vision of our school
We can offer you:
- a highly professional, hardworking and dedicated team, who also have a good sense of fun
- children who aim to SHINE and are happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and very proud of their school
- a supportive governing body
- parents that are actively involved in our school life
- the opportunity to develop professionally and personally within our school
- a wonderful, vibrant, community where children are at the heart of every decision we make
We are unable to offer visits at this time due to Covid-19 but please call school on 01684 293447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions or wish to discuss the post in further detail.
Please note that our school website is currently being updated but the information linked to this position can be found in the vacancy section.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th May 2020
Interview Day: Thursday 28th May 2020
Please email email@example.com with all documentation by Tuesday 26th May 2020.