Teaching Post: Class Teacher 1.0 FTE contract - Permanent.
Salary: Teachers Main Scale / UPS for QTS (£24,484-£33,162)
The Governors at Northway Infant School wish to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and dedicated teacher to lead a core subject across the school who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of the extended senior leadership team for September.
You will be an experienced and ambitious KS1 / EYFS teacher, with a track record of successful results, very high expectations for all children and the ability to inspire others when leading a subject across a school. The successful candidate will carry out the role of a classroom teacher as well as lead and manage aspects of teaching and learning, ensuring that the quality of education is exemplary.
Northway Infant School is an outstanding school which provides an education which excites, challenges and motivates each child in preparation for the future.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area. Relationships with families are extremely positive and parents and carers readily support the school and their children’s learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to work closely alongside a dedicated team who will keep our children’s learning and outcomes at the heart of every decision;
- An experienced, inspirational KS1 / EYFS class teacher with high expectations of all pupils;
- A flexible and adaptable team player keen to progress their professional career;
- Able to contribute to whole school curriculum development with passion and flair;
- Is creative and innovative valuing the importance of teaching children basic skills whilst fostering creativity and independence;
- Highly organised and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to build excellent working relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
- Fully support the aims and vision of the school.
We can offer you:
- A highly professional, hardworking and dedicated team;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally with in the school;
- Children who are happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and very proud of their school;
- A very supportive governing body;
- Parents that are actively involved in school life;
- A wonderful, vibrant, community focussed environment.
Please complete a Gloucestershire County Council Application Form with a covering letter which you will find at http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/SchoolsVacancies or see below and e-mail to: email@example.com.
Visits are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment.
Please can all application forms be returned to the school by Midday on Tuesday 14th May.
Interviews are provisionally scheduled to take place on Monday 20th May.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Tuesday 7th May at
Wednesday 8th May p.m. at 4:30 p.m.
Friday 10th May at 9:30 a.m.
If these times are not convenient please call to try and arrange an alternative time.
Tuesday 14th May – midday
Monday 20th May