Children Learning Through Play
Our playgroup is a happy place where children can learn through play to:
· Share and play with other children
· Trust new adults and accept new situations
· Experiment with all sorts of materials and activities
· Express themselves in many different ways
· Develop skills on different levels: intellectual, moral, physical, language, emotional and social
· Work things out for themselves and become more independent and able to do things for themselves.
Your child will quickly develop his or her own relationship with other children and the staff.