Teaching Post: Class Teacher 1.0 FTE contract Fixed term – initially 12 months.
Salary: Teachers Main Scale for QTS (£24,484-£33,162 dependent on experience)
The Governors at Northway Infant School wish to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and dedicated teacher for September with experience in KS1 / EYFS.
Northway Infant School is an outstanding school which provides an education which excites, challenges and motivates each child in preparation for the future.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area. Relationships with families are extremely positive and parents and carers readily support the school and their children’s learning.
We are looking for a class teacher:
- We are looking for someone committed to work closely alongside a
dedicated team who will keep our children’s learning and outcomes at the heart of every decision;
- An experienced, inspirational KS1 / EYFS class teacher with high expectations of all pupils;
- A flexible and adaptable team player keen to progress their professional career;
- Able to contribute to whole school curriculum development with passion and flair;
- Highly organised and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to build excellent working relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
- Fully support the aims and vision of the school.
We can offer you:
- A highly professional, hardworking and dedicated team;
- Children who are happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and very proud of their school;
- A very supportive governing body;
- Parents that are actively involved in school life;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally within the school;
- A wonderful, vibrant, community focused environment.
Please complete a Gloucestershire County Council Application Form with a covering letter which you will find at http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/SchoolsVacancies and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment.
Please can all application forms be returned to the school by Midday on Thursday 2nd May.
Interviews are provisionally scheduled to take place on Monday 13th May.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.